Monday 20 January 2014

Menu: 20-1-14

Planning my menu is so much easier now I'm having school lunches.  The evening meal will be smaller portions so although it looks as if I am having two dinners sometimes, I'm not really.

B:  Jack's honey and peanut butter granola with yoghurt and apple
D:  chicken goujons, salad, yoghurt  (that's my choice, there's a lot more than that on offer)
S:  turkey pasta (I shall make a sauce with onion, mushroom and red pepper with philly and dijon mustard, then add some shredded turkey.  The pasta will be one of the portions I made yesterday

Snack: playtime fruit


I've not made granola before but Jack posted the recipe on her blog and it's so easy and I had all the ingredients so I gave it a go.  It's delicious, a bit honey nut cluster-ish - well, it would be, wouldn't it?  I also added some mixed spice and a very few raisins I had left over.

There's about four portions in the jar according to the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment