Monday 27 May 2013

Cheaper than chips update: 27-5-13

Yesterday I posted before I ate (or not) the evening meal and, sadly, it was 'not' as I was feeling yuck.  Also sadly I had to throw it out as it was second day rice warmed up, so not sensible to then freeze it.  It went very much against the grain but it hit the inside of the bin all the same!
So yesterday's amount stays the same.

Today:
B:  None - I was feeling decidedly queasy still and didn't fancy breakfast at all, not even porridge.
L:  Bacon and broccoli soup with bread and butter.
D:  Still not well.  Had half a cuppa tea and that's it.

Definitely a frugal day!!  Given that the soup was around 10p (broccoli was free) and the bread and butter was out of my allowance, I think I've spent around 15p today in total (not counting the meds).  Ah, well, that's the silver lining, isn't it - making up for the indulgence of a few days ago, that's for sure!

Here's to a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment